Thanks for visiting Asbury Wesleyan Online! Hopefully this site will help you discover just who we are and what we're all about as well as ways you can get involved at AWC! Stop by on a Sunday morning...we'd love to see you!
- 10:15 AM - Coffee Fellowship
- 11:00 AM - Worship Service
- 7:00 PM - Youth Activities
Fellowship Pot Luck - Oct. 29
- Make plans to join us for Asbury's 5th Sunday Fellowship Pot Luck on Oct.29 immediately following the worship service. Please bring a dish and/or a dessert to share and join us for a great time of food and fellowship! Plan to stay and watch the Pie in the Face fun!
Fall Festival - Oct. 27
- Planning and preparations are already underway for Asbury's annual Fall Festival and Trunk-or-Treat. It will be held Friday, Oct. 27. We are bringing out some new games, as well as bringing back some classic favorites! Please be in prayer for this outreach event and everyone involved, both as volunteers, as well as attendees. We will need many volunteers. A signup sheet will be available in the coming weeks.
Daylight Savings Time - Nov. 5
- As a reminder- Daylight Savings Time ends on November 5th. That's only 2 weeks from now!
Operation Christmas Child - Nov. 12
- This year Asbury will be participating in Operation Christmas Child. This is an opportunity to share Christ's love to less fortunate children, and their families, all over the world. Fill a standard size shoe box or plastic shoebox sized tub with new items such as toys, toiletries, clothing items, flip flops, balls and small games. There will be a display in the foyer with more information about what to pack and other details. Please have all completed boxes back to the church by Sunday, November 12th, 2017. Any questions or concerns, please contact Ashley Shanks.