Thanks for visiting Asbury Wesleyan Online! Hopefully this site will help you discover just who we are and what we're all about as well as ways you can get involved at AWC! Stop by on a Sunday morning...we'd love to see you!
- 10:15 AM - Coffee Fellowship
- 11:00 AM - Worship Service
- 7:00 PM - Youth Activities
Men's Ministry Meeting - Jan. 26
- Mark your calendars an plan to be at the first Men's Ministry meeting of 2017 on January 26! Joe Gojcz, the new Men's Minstry leader will be presenting a new program series - "The Home" at 6:45pm. Dinner will be provided. Don't miss this great time of fellowship, study, and prayer!
Pot Luck Dinner - Jan. 29
- Make plans to join us for Asbury's 5th Sunday Pot Luck dinner on January 29 immediately following the worship service. Please bring a dish and/or a dessert to share, and join us for a great time of food and fellowship!
Discover the Joy 2017 - Mar. 3-5
- Discover the Joy Women's Conference will be held March 3-5 at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Williamsburg. The keynote speaker will be Nicole Unice with special guest Dale Moats and special guest artist Mark Lowery. Registration for 2017 is going on now. You can register online at www.discoverthejoy.ws