Thanks for visiting Asbury Wesleyan Online! Hopefully this site will help you discover just who we are and what we're all about as well as ways you can get involved at AWC! Stop by on a Sunday morning...we'd love to see you!
- 10:15 AM - Coffee Fellowship
- 11:00 AM - Worship Service
- 7:00 PM - Youth Activities
Men's Ministry Meeting - Oct 24
- All men are invited to the next Men's Ministry meeting Oct. 24 at 6:45pm. Dinner is provided. Don't miss a great time of food, fellowship, prayer, and study designed specifically for men. For more details, see Joe Gojcz.
Fall Festival & Trunk or Treat - Oct 25
- Asbury's annual Fall festival and Trunk-or-Treat will be Friday, October 25 from 6-8pm. We will have several new and exciting carnival games this year! Sign-up opportunities to volunteer, as well as additional details will be available in the coming weeks. Please be in prayer for this huge outreach event!
Women's Ministry Meeting - Oct 26
- Ladies, don't miss the Women's Ministry meeting Saturday, Oct. 26 at 10am. Bring a brunch item to share. The women will be continuing the study, "Warriors of Grace." Don't miss it!
Operation Christmas Child - Nov 3
- Asbury will be collecting gift-filled shoeboxes for boys and girls of all ages for Operation Christmas Child now through Nov. 3. Suggestions on what to include in your shoeboxes are available in the sanctuary lobby. Remember to include a check for $9 to cover shipping for each shoebox. Please see Ashley or Jonathan Shanks for more information.