Thanks for visiting Asbury Wesleyan Online! Hopefully this site will help you discover just who we are and what we're all about as well as ways you can get involved at AWC! Stop by on a Sunday morning...we'd love to see you!
- 10:15 AM - Coffee Fellowship
- 11:00 AM - Worship Service
- 7:00 PM - Youth Activities
Woman's Ministry Meeting - Sept. 21
- Ladies, mark your calendars now and plan to come out to the next Women's Ministry meeting on Sept. 21 at 6:30. Erin Johnson will be leading as the women explore the topic, "What's your personality color?" You are asked to bring a finger food to share. Don't miss it!
Men's Ministry Meeting - Sept. 28
- All Men are encouraged to come out for the next Men's Ministry meeting on Sept. 28. Joe Gojcz is leading the series, "The Home" at 6:45pm. Dinner will be provided. Don't miss this great time of fellowship, study, and prayer!
Church Picnic - Oct. 1
- Mark your calendars and make plans to be at Asbury's Annual Church Picnic Sunday, Oct. 1 at Sandy Bottom Nature Park in Hampton. We will have an abbreviated worship service, followed by a time of fellowship and enjoying a picnic lunch. You are asked to bring a side dish and/or dessert to share. Start thinking about who you are going to vote for to get a pie in the face! Voting has already started! More details about the picnic, as well as "Pie in the Face will be announced in the coming weeks.
Fall Festival - Oct. 27
- Planning and preparations are already underway for Asbury's annual Fall Festival and Trunk-or-Treat. It will be held Friday, Oct. 27. We are bringing out some new games, as well as bringing back some classic favorites! Please be in prayer for this outreach event and everyone involved, both as volunteers, as well as attendees. We will need many volunteers. A signup sheet will be available in the coming weeks.