Thanks for visiting Asbury Wesleyan Online! Hopefully this site will help you discover just who we are and what we're all about as well as ways you can get involved at AWC! Stop by on a Sunday morning...we'd love to see you!
- 10:15 AM - Coffee Fellowship
- 11:00 AM - Worship Service
- 7:00 PM - Youth Activities
Men's Ministry Meeting - Feb. 28
- All Men are encouraged to come out for the next Men's Ministry meeting Thursday, Feb.28 at 6:45pm. Dinner will be provided. Don't miss this great time of fellowship, study, and prayer!
Discover the Joy! 2019 - March 1-3
- All ladies are encouraged to attend the district Woman's Conference-Discover the Joy! March 1-3 at the Double Tree by Hilton in Williamsburg. The conference theme this year is, "Declare Amen!" The Keynote speaker is Beth Guckenberger, the Co-Executive Director of Back2Back Ministries. The worship leaders are Lauren Tribble and 1:8 Band. See Gina for more details.
Easter Egg Hunt - April 20
- Asbury will host an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 20 for the surrounding community. The event will include free food, games, prizes, a bounce house, and more! See Ashley Shanks for more information.
Easter Eggs and Candy - April 20
- Asbury is collecting plastic Easter eggs (any size) and candy that will fit the eggs for our fast approaching outreach event. Our goal is to collect, fill, and hide 2,500 eggs at our Easter Egg hunt on April 20. A collection box is located in the sanctuary lobby for candy and egg donations.